Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Itinerary


We finally know our itinerary! Yay!!

Christmas Day: I’m getting up at the crack of dawn and driving to Nashville to get on a plane. (My parents are going to Florida afterwards. My family has so much Christmas spirit, y’all.) From Nashville I’m flying to another airport (Keeping this a secret. I don’t want y’all to stalk me. Internet security FOR THE WIN). At the unspecified airport I have a FIVE HOUR MERRY CHRISTMAS LAYOVER and I’ll get on the plane that will eventually take me to Bahrain. I love traveling. This is looking like the best Christmas ever.

 Dec 26: I land in Bahrain, go through customs there, put on an abiya, and Lubna’s family picks me up and takes me across the border into SAUDI ARABIA!!! I made it, y’all!!!

Dec 27-29: I’m gonna hang out, see some camels, eat some camels, roll in some sand, roll in some oil, and speak some really poor Arabic.

Dec 30: FLY TO DUBAI! HECK YES, MOTHAS! DUBAI!

 

Dec 31- Jan 3: Stay at this hotel:

 

Across from this mall:

 (biggest in the world)

An d watch the New Year’s fireworks off of this building:

 (tallest in the world)

Weeeeeeeee!!!!!!

 
Jan 3-8: Do more desert things back in Saudi and Bahrain. Shop some. Eat more. And watch the Alabama Crimson Tide roll over Notre Dame in the BCS National Championship Game at 4:30am.

 ROLL TIDE Y'ALL!

January 8: Fly home. After all, classes start on the 9th. Uh oh…

No comments:

Post a Comment